Instagram Round-up

Katie Hilton Ice Cream

Although being stuck in the studio most of the week while the nice weather continued outside I did have a nice break out for a free Mr Whippy courtesy of fellow tenant of The Sharp Project.

Katie Hilton Crosby Beach Antony Gormley

A day off meant a trip to Crosby and Southport! Antony Gormley's 'Another Place' is one of the only sculpture projects that has ever appealed to me. I've been and photographed it countless times.

Katie Hilton Hesketh Park Victorian Glasshouse Southport

Hesketh Park in Southport

Katie Hilton Hesketh Park Southport

Katie Hilton Jame's Italian Manchester Ravioli

This Wednesday was my birthday and I was treated to lunch at Jamies Italian Manchester. Had the very Spring-like Pea & Mint Ravioli!

Katie Hilton The Great Gatsby Penguin

Katie Hilton Crystallised Flowers

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo