Litte Moreton Hall


Little Moreton Hall National Trust


I took full advantage of the bank holiday last week and headed for Little Moreton Hall, an amazingly preserved Tudor building in Congleton.

The timber framed structure was built over 500 years ago, but is still going strong (albeit quite wonky!) I'm a bit of a National Trust obsessive so I've been to a lot, but this is by far one of the most stunning ones. As always for the National Trust, the restaurant was delicious and the guided tour fascinating. I highly recommend taking a trip there if you're interested in history, or just nice buildings in general!




Little Moreton Hall National Trust

I went for the Afternoon Tea with Carrot Cake :D

Little Moreton Hall National Trust

Reproduction of a traditional Tudor boardgame.

Little Moreton Hall National Trust

Little Moreton Hall National Trust

Little Moreton Hall National Trust



0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo